To find an item that's on Reserve
Check in CUB Cat for the location and availability. Follow these steps:
- Click on a link to CUB Cat
- Choose the tab for Course Reserve
- Select either Instructor, Department, or Course and begin the search
- The results will show call numbers and locations where these items are being held.
- Once you reach the location, you can check-out the materials for the time as designated by the Instructor. Typically, this is two hours.
To place an item on Reserve (Faculty)
If your reserve item is an article or book, bring the material to the first floor circulation desk for to prepare. The process takes approximately three days.
If your reserve item is some form of media (videocasette, DVD, CD, etc.), bring the material to the third floor Media Center for to prepare. The process takes approximately three days.
Before placing itmes on reserve, or if you have a question about copyright, please reference the Belmont Copyright Policy