Group study rooms are available on the first and third floors of the library. A valid Belmont ID is required for study room use.
First Floor Study Rooms
- First floor study rooms are meant for group study. Preference will be given to groups of two or more students.
- If no one is using a study room, single students may use the room, but may be asked to leave if a group needs the room.
- Study rooms are available during the library's regular hours.
- Keys are available at the main circulation desk.
- Please contact circulation at 460-6782 if you have any other questions.
Third Floor Group Listening/Viewing Rooms
- Group Rooms are designated for class assignments which use audio-visual materials.
- Available for use by groups of 2 or more students.
- Groups must need to use audio/visual equipment to view materials.
- Group rooms are available during the regular hours of the Media Center.
- Reservations may be made in the Media Center.