To promote lifelong learning in a dynamic environment, inspiring critical thinking, inquiry and discovery.
The Library supports the University's mission to provide an academically challenging education by:
- Developing comprehensive collections that support the University's curriculum
- Delivering course-integrated information literacy instruction
- Providing materials and assistance to support student and faculty research
- Collecting and preserving historical materials related to the University
- Creating an inviting atmosphere for research and study
- Making resources and assistance available to Belmont students and faculty on and off campus